onsdag 9 september 2009

All I ever wanted

I had all I ever wanted and what did I do? I blew it all away like I never really cared about it.
I've learned that you got to trust in what you do. That's why love doesn't work for me because I've lost all my faith in it.

It kills me that you can't talk to me, it kills me that I can't tell you about everything that's going on in my life - good and bad. I was getting used to have you by my side and one day you just left. In one way I understand why you just left me but in another way I really don't. I mean, we were nothing else but friends!?

She took my friend away, at least that's what I've been told. A friend that I really trusted and could talk to about everything. A person who really cared. Is that so strange that I don't like her? No, I don't think so. So stop trying to make me like her because I won't!

All I want is for you to hold me and tell me that everything is going to be alright again. I have so much to tell you that I might not have the chans to do, ever.. That sucks!

I need your friendship back!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar